- You must be 21 years or older.
- You must be married or single with dependents.
- Your total house hold income must be R 4 000.00 but not more than R 7 500.00
- Certified copies of your I.D
- Your partner's certified copy of I.D (if applicable)
- Certified Birth certificates or I.D copies of dependents (children) or an affidavit if
the dependent is an extended family member.
- Proof of income - latest original pay-slip (for both you and your partner if
- 3 Months' bank statement if you are employed or or 6 months' bank statement if
you are self employed or in business.
APPLICATION AND APPROVAL
- Once you are able to provide these documents (mentioned above) then you apply by contacting the office to complete the application form.
- After the application has been completed, all information will be verified and
credit-checks and affordability assessment will be done.
- If your application is approved, you will be notified and put on the waiting list, if no
property is available at the time of application.
- As soon as the unit becomes available, you will be notified and a property-viewing
will be arranged for inspection.
- If the unit is satisfactory to you then the process of lease signing can begin.
- Upon payment and signing of lease, the tenant can take occupation of the unit.
Click below to view our housing portfolio
Mr William Ramotshela (Property Manager)